This article provides you with step-by-step instructions for installing the KidSmart app on your iPad.
You need the iPad with internet connection enabled to perform the steps in the next section
1. Open App Store on your iPad.
2. Search for KidSmart
3. Click GET to install the app
4. Open the app and click on the login button when you see the welcome screen.
5. Enter your email and password.
You can use a PC, laptop or a tablet device to the use the web app
1. Login to you parent account
2. Go to Account by clicking on the menu on the left navigation panel
3.Add a child to you parent account
4. Take a note of the child username and password
5. Login to the portal using the child account
You can only login as a parent or child on a device at one time.